About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Yoh Peeeps . :DDD ! Today nothinq special happened. Got our enqlish marks, I got top in class 67/100 . Not so gd luh . My aim 75 ley... My Situation got 14/15. I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN FULL MARKS LIKE OTHERS ! But the my compo 31 half/40. Quite satisfied. :). My LC 19/20, People can qet full why cant I. WTH! I felt sucha loser. T.T . My oral 21/30. Total 134/200. Well... I tried my best . -.- . Hope i can do better in CA2 :). Hope all my subject can qet straight pass. :). God bless. xD. Today nothing happen in school luh.. No Homework. Btw, the HMT paper was'nt EASY at all ! :( The B Group idk how do. But then Compre and th first paqe was okeyy :)...

Now GTG alr, qoinq fb . :)

Aim : Straight pass for all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment