About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yoyoyo . :) Just came back home from school , :) . Today th science paper was okeh. LOL. Booklet A , wooo. EASY, Booklet B, hmm.. I just wrote ridiculous answers, :). Got confident i will pass :) . Tmr paper 1&2 for HMT . >< Hope i pass th compo and paper.. God help me :} Today suddenly sees tt 17 so cute :).Then at school nothinq happens lor. URM ... Azura very whad sehh , i lend her th boooks she say rt me on 07 May. Then she gave me 5 books. Ask me help rt. KNS. I got no time cous exam. Then fadzil keep rush me. KNS. My schedule full right, ASHOLE ! I THIS WHOLE WEEK EXAM LA. >< . Btw, hope tmr's paper can be at classroom instead of AVA ROOM ! AVA ROOM SUCKS! The table DAM small. :x... Now qtq alr.. :) Buhbbyye !

No comments:

Post a Comment