About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Uhh. Hellooos. =( . Im so dam unlucky .. Just now went Yew Tee mahh . Mum bought me a iTouch cover, Hp protector and cover. Den .. mum decide go Mac. So we follow lor. Den aft tht, we all finish meals, all went out mahs. Den chatting happily bahh ._.
So, mum looking at th scenery on top while chatting with us some interesting topics which i forget. Den i was behind my mum while sis is infront. Suddenly, sis shout 'Get away' in chinese. I was like .. izzit sis's voice? Or wad? LOL. Den mum turned back. A man vomitted. On th floor. And kena my shoes and leg abit. My leg kena more. -.- Wtf and th man clothe's all fine. Den he just walk away. If he say a sorry. I dont mind. Wtf. JUST WALK AWAY? Is he a human or a beast? Fuck siol. I was so dam angry then -.- If he still arnd, I sure throw him my shoes and punch him. -.-. His vomit so smelly and disgusting. Like small pieces of orange thing like carrot. Im so unlucky right?! -.- Den tml is parents teacher dialoge -.- Haiis. Surely kena complain by Tan Thong Howe one la. Ask my partner abt maths qs niaa. He scold -.- WTF is he? BEAST ALSO? Ahhaaaha. [No offence to those who like him]. But i bet its nobody except his wife bah. LOL. He sucks to th limit. I hate him. Hmmm nevermind. Tml can meet miss go liaos. Yayy! Pretty teacher. :D Ahaaaha. Now playing maple. Its 1238am. Ltr maybe 115am sleep. Tml must get rdy by 130pm. Mom come home bring me go school bahh . :x

No comments:

Post a Comment