About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Helloooos ! :D Tuition just ended. Just had my lunch. All fish siaa. Dad bought a dam biqqh fish and he told me it was catch one . T.T . Kena tricked. Lols. Btw, tuition sucks ! Th teacher is so daaaam .. Omqosh. She taught me a sec1 kind of ratio.. thinqyy . And dhen she ask me do exercise to practice. >< . I was thinking and thinking and my head grew bigger and bigger. LOL. So hard ==. I don even understand whut she was talking from the start. Bleahx. LOL. Dhen she dam angry, and she got headache for teaching me? All thanks to her, I started to hate maths liaos._. . Now whanna play maple alr . ;D. And then faceebook. :P. Toniqht duno mum wanna qo whr. I think either SunPlaza or JuronqPoint. :D. I hope its JP. (: . Hehes. Now qtq. Buhbai !

No comments:

Post a Comment