About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hellooos :D ! Today MrsHanna nvr go class, then so free lor (: . No homeworkk ! Heehe. Just came back from the P6 Forum . 4pm - 6pm. So bored there == . Mum first time 3.30pm come back home. Heehes :). Just now when at the forum when i wanna go toilet ... Then see Haw Yew , YuZhen , Jody , Alice and May. Then they were inside the girls toilet when Haw Yew's waiting outside. Then he dun wanna lemme go in -.-He say must beat win him first == Thn he wanted to punch me when tcher cuming. (I think) XD! Then i went back hall lor. Now going YewTee with mum liaos, before tt i fb awhile 1st. xD. Buhbyee !

No comments:

Post a Comment