About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hellos :D. Just came back home . LOLS. Went shopping mahh :D.
Went to PP shopping lor. Bought a blouse. Look quite nice bahh . Got rabbit one._.
Then went 'ABC hawker center' eat lo. The food every week call same one.Sick of it.-.- Then we went IMM/Giant buy thinqs. Mum bought me 2 FBT . Red and black. :).
Then sis bought magnum golden ice-cream. So i eat lor. 3 stick $11. LOL. nice hor. xD. Dam thick lor the ice-cream. But then taste like normal Magnum ice-cream just that the colour is GOLDEN -.- . Then we went home . :D . Bathed liaoo then now fbing for a while before sleeping . ;D .

Btw, afternoon went to Yew Tee Point . ;D. Actually wanted to buy Wii games one .
But then no time so mum rushinq -.- And then the Wii game don have Silent Hill -.-
KNS sia.. So we went home lor. Mum say tml want go SunPlaza . -.- . I want to buy Wii game ' Silent Hill ' at lot one. :x Maybe got sell leyy. Tmr then see see want buy anot. Tmr mum say want buy me slinq baq at Zinc one. :DDD ! And den tml no tuition cous last wk tuition 3 time liao. :D. Mum rawks ! Bought me so many thinqz ! Hehe. I'm so lucky and fortunate ley . :D Now gtg, Buhbyee :D


iloveseventeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment