About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Ellooos . ;D. Just came back home from school. Went Parent Teacher Dialogue with mum mah. LOL. Got a little complaint. LOL. Its from Mr Tan. :x He said whn i angry show him angry face?! I didnt sia -.-' Wtf. His eye something wrong? My expression is only got 1 which is IM Sleeepy! LOL. Yeah. Its true. In morning only. >< . Dhen no homework for maths lor. Eng got 1 ws bahh. Chinese miss go nvr prepare bcous she dont even know i nvr go schooool. CooooL sey. This kinda tcher. Wooohoo . Miss Go abit mad siol. Just now laugh like wad. Like jus came back from China den dam happy? =) LOL. She like and my mother bestie or wad. LOL. Then she ask me she fierce annot, i scared her meh. LOL. She said why i dont talk to her one . bleahx. Cous no conversation to start. Ahhhaaa. And i dont talk to tchers bleahx. Den she say i talk to frens load. Hmmm. True bahh . :x First time see miss go smile so big and so happy ._. LOL. Cooool. In school she dont treat me liddat -.- She act infront of parents? LOL. Except Mr Tan only, he's pernormal. MrsHanna and Miss Go act good siol . >< . At school Miss Go is scold ppl one and then nvr ever smile ==! Hmmm. Okay. Ltr going duno whr. Mum bring me. Buhbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment