About Me

My photo
Im pretty hyper, crazy and fun to be with. :) Friendly unless you mess with me. Do follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/replacedd_ :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hellooos :) Now so bored so post this lor .. Mum haven come back siaa -.- Alr 9pm. Zz. But then dad cme back at 7plus. Too early lahh. LOL. ==. Now gona be dead if mum come back home . Cous cfm wanna expel the tuition tcher one lahh -.-' Got tuition still get LOWER MARKS than CA1. Dead dead dead. :( I'm gona get scolding. Confirm. -.- More tuition? :P New teacher? >< == LOL. See you guys in hell (: . Come my graveyard bahh. Hehes. Lols. Just jokinqq. Just now at Facebook Danielle and Keith suddenly post at my wall sayinq sorry. Kinda weird. They used to bully me but then now say sorry == . They say is becuz walk pass my house then rmb me? LOL. Funneh uhh. I dont kinda believe == Now watchinq tv liaoos. 9pm got like kinda ghost show at Ch8. >< . Watching it . Btw, why yuh guys keep relink and relink ==. Stop ley. If relink then update me lahhs -.- Need me ask so many ppl to know yr link one mehh. == LOL. Now really gtg liaoos. Buhbye. Cyaz.



Seeyouinhell.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment